Monday, November 27, 2017, 12:00 AM
Upward Soccer is a recreational soccer league for ages 4 through 5th grade - strengthening young athletes mentally, athletically, spiritually and socially.
- Early registration begins on November 27, 2016. (Register early, space is limited and fills up quickly).
- CLICK HERE TO REGISTER
- The early registration cost per child for soccer is $75 (Save $5 for each additional child registered)
- After January 27, the cost is $85.
- Deadline for late registration is February 5.
- A uniform (jersey and socks) is included with the registration fee.
Practices begin the week of Monday, March 12, 2018. First Game - Saturday, March 31, 2018. Awards Celebration - Saturday, May 20, 2018.
Practices/games will be played through Spring Break, depending on your team and coach’s availability.
Everyone must attend one soccer evaluation.
Evaluations take place at the West Valley Church Gym as follows:
- 1st through 5th Graders: Saturday, January 27, between 9:00 am & 11:00 am
- 4 and 5-Year-Olds and/or Kindergartners: Saturday, January 27, between 1:00 pm & 3:00 pm
Evaluations take approximately 30 minutes. Siblings can attend the same time together. Wear sneakers to evaluations. Evaluations consist of uniform sizing, registration completion, soccer drills, parent Q&A, and hearing about opportunities to volunteer.
Volunteers are needed as coaches, referees, concession servers, prayer partners, #1 Fans, practice hosts, and for setup and take down. Contact the church office at (509) 966-1550 Ext. 22, or , if you would like to help!